korea guide book

ANDONG JJIMDAK : STEAMED CHICKEN WITH ANDONG FOLKSY SAUCE (안동찜닭)

Yummy restaurant in myeongdong 

 
 
 
Andong jjimdak in myeong dong cooks steamed chicken with source.
The main menu is Jjimdak hanmari (1 steamed chicken). 26,000 won
Put the regional folky sauce of Andong in a pot with chicken and boil and steam it with carrot, potato and yam noodle.
The tasty of spicy and sweet is good. Little different thing is that yam noodle is little more thick and wide than normal.

The recommendation from us, myeongdong tasteful restaurant where you would be with your friend.
 

 

Andongjjimdak in myeongdong

 

Address: myeongdong 2ga 2-22, Junggu, Seoul
Phone call: 02-310-9233
Opening time: 11:00~23:00

 

best order: Jjimdak hanmari (One steamed chicken), 26,000 won


 
I was taken to Andongjjimdak when I meet my Korean friends. I apparently enjoyed, so I am fine. LOL. I could say this restaurant is very good to be together for insurance if you have friends from oversea who asking you to be good restaurant in Seoul.
 


They steam the chicken with andong folksy sauce until the sauce dry by heat. The skin of chicken is the best part of this meal!


It looked little small in the first place. The other guy from Australia said "It looks much bigger when you put this thing on the bowl of rice!" LOL.
 


The ingredients in Andongjjimdak.
Potato, yummy noodle and green spicy.

Especially this green spicy, you must try to have a bite. I'm not going to tell you what taste it is like.LOL
 


The Korean friends showed me how to eat this correctly. I really enjoyed this meal while having them in that way. I couldn't listen to Korean very well, but I totally understood that.LOL
 
 

 
 
 
 
The interior was so neat. You must try to eat them with your friends who travel in Seoul.

And the guy took me to the other place. I have been always interested in Hanbok

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
GOOD!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment