korea guide book

CHUNGMU GIMBAP RESTAURANT IN: KOREAN TRADITIONAL SUSHI TYPE FOOD DINER (충무김밥)





















 

Easy to eat. Yummy food, chungmugimbap.
 
 
 
 

 
Chungmu gimbap is a gimbap restaurant in Myeongdong.
Chungmu gimbap is the only menu they have. (7,000 won)
This gimbap is regional  folk food originated from Tong-yeong.


Normal gimbap usually is seasoned and filled with various ingredients, but chungmu gimbap is totally opposite, which only there is steamed rice wrapped with gim and served with spicy radish dice and spicy seasoned squid.

 

Address: Myeongdong 2ga 33-4, Junggu, Seoul
Phone: 02-755-8488
Opening time: 11:00~22:00

Special taste, yummy food and folksy restaurant
 
 


 
 
 
Chungmugimbap 7,000 won

 
 
 













What should I eat first? squid? sushi? or radish dice?
It is folksy food, so I asked my friend from Korea "How to eat?"

Tiny little cute korean sushi made in bite size.
It is nice food to share with your friends when you hangout together.
 



Then he said "I have no idea." LOL
I mean this is Korean folksy food!
 
















 
 

Too spicy! I gotta get used to having this problem!
I will be back, you little chungmugimbap!



 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment