korea guide book

SEOUL FOOD, BLOW FISH RESTAURANT: BUSAN BOKJIP 부산복집

40 years history, busan bokjip



Busan bokjip places in chungmuro is the blow fish restaurant.
The best main meal is Bokbulgogi. (15,000 won)
Busan bokjip (chungmuro Seoul) cooks their meal with the way that the fresh of blow fish seasoned with vegetables and bulgogi seasoning

Busan blow fish restaurant in Seoul


Address: chungmuro 3 ga 57-15, Junggu, Seoul
Opening: 08:30~22:00
            weekend 08:30~21:00
Phone: 02-2266-6334

Bokbulgogi (15,000 won)



This is the Bokbulgogi of busan bokjip which been open for 40 years. I found this place on the Internet.
I like spicy food so I ruched to visit as soon as I found this place.



I never tasted this kind of food. Mostly I had the blow fish with soup. I'm not a food expert but I and my friend really enjoyed it.



I worried about the poison of blow fishes but I trusted my chef! Blanched vegetables were fit on my tongue very well.




Interior and exterior pics from my friends. I forgot to take a shot.... SORRY....

After we filled our stomach, we heading to somewhere for more fun.

 




It's on discount now!

No comments:

Post a Comment