korea guide book

SEOUL FOOD, SMALL OCTOPUS WITH SPICY SEASONING: HALMAE NAKJI IN MYEONGDONG

Halmae nakji, which keeps being in same location for 60 years, is one of great restaurant I can recommend you to visit. Small octopus restaurant in myeongdong.



60 years of history, Halmae nakji.



Myeongdong halmae nakji in Seoul is 60 years restaurant. The main dish is "halmae nakji meal - baekban 9,000 won
The meaning of halmae nakji baekban is the granny's full table with octopus. They serve a bowl of rice, side dishes and grilled small octopus which is seasoned with their 60-year-secret marinade. The point to know is that it's not that spicy but the taste is very deep.



Address: myeongdong 2ga 31-7
Opening time: 11:30~22:00
Phone call: 02-757-3358

The best menu of myeongdong halmae nakji
Halmae nakji baekban - Granny's full table with octopus 9,000 won



Well grilled octopus with onion and marinade is showing.
I asked grannies that I can take a shot while they cooking. Grannies' answer were "yeah yeah~" I don't think they care of me whatever i'm doing.LOL



Octopus is rolling on the pan. It sounds very delicious!



When the marinade almost boiled down, the movement of the ladle got more wild and quick!



In some moment, which I don't know, they put onions like ninja!



The side dishes came with my octopus! Something can help my tongue cool down. Something must....





Adequate size to put in my mouth! Looks very spicy. Apparently, it was edible! Not to spicy!



The inside of restaurants. Can you smell the 1970's of Seoul?



The picture on TV broadcast. I guess the customers here come for the history. Haha

The next place I went is







See you Grannies' octopus!

No comments:

Post a Comment