korea guide book

제주본가 JEJU BONGA, SAMGYEOPSAL RESTAURANT (KOREAN BBQ)

Jeju Bonga is a famous restaurant for business men who work in Myeong-dong. I searched this place and found out that samgyeopsal and ogyeopsal are famous there but budae jjigae also tastes very good.

Exterior.
You will see where it is as soon as you come out from the exit no.1 of Euljiro ipgu station.

Inside is very clean. The first floor has tables and the second floor has lower tables. I was so confused to choose what I have. Finally I decided to have samgyeopsal and budaejjigae which is known as the best.


Budaejjigae 8,000 won

This is the BudaeJJigae of Jeju Bonga. Ham, Sausage, Ddeok and more is in it. Meat stock is poured and boiled. I didn't get bored because of too many ingredients.

Gimchijjigae 8,000 won

My friends' order was kimchijjigae. Unfortunately I couldn't taste it but they said it's wonderful.

Ogyeopsal 18,000 won

Finally we had ogyeopsal. Just like the blck fork from Jeju island, it has no bad smell and very chewy.

The basic side dishes~

Mugyo-dong is the first diner. You can visit here anytime without worrying about money. That could make it easy to visit for salary men.


Address : Euljiro 1ga 47-2, Jung-gu, Seoul
Time : 10:00~23:30, off on every sunday
Phone : 02-777-5668



No comments:

Post a Comment