korea guide book

45 YEARS OF KOREAN CHICKEN SOUP RESTAURANT: BAEKJE SAMGYETANG (백제삼계탕)

Baekje samgyeotang is the korean chicken soup restaurant in Myeong-dond that has the 45 years history.

The best order here is the Baekje samgyetang.        14,000 won

They cook this in very classic way. The only use are ginseng, jujube, garlic and chestnut, Never MSG. It makes the taste of soup so deep.

Soup is very mild and clean.

Address: Myeongdong-gil 30-1, Jung-gu, Seoul
Time: 09:00~22:00
Phone-call: 02-776-3267


45 years, Bekje samgyetang has taken the first place of the best resturant in Myeong-dong.

Bekje samgyetang (14,000 won)


Can you feel the history of 45 years from that color? I can!
Their food is always on guidebooks always! I saw a lot of guys from oversea.


Ginseng juice. Most of people just drink it... You cannot! You need to pour this in your soup pot. Doesn't it fun?


My korean friend didn't know the difference before pour and after pour. It was really difficult to explain that the ginseng juice catches bed smell of chicken.


One total chicken is in Ddukbbaegi which is awesome and yummy!


There is chewy rice inside of that chicken, which is more awesome! The taste is freaking great. Must eat them all.


This Ddukbaegi caught my mind. I bought one at Namdamun market. HAHAHAHA


Dried rice came out too... I have no idea what to do with it. I just put them into my tammy. HAHAHHAHAH


Radish dice, so crunch!

The second we visit was Goguan studio in Myeongdong!

 





















No comments:

Post a Comment