korea guide book

SEOUL FOOD: CHINESE DUPLING RESTAURANT, CHEONJINPOJA

The useful information for travelers and residence. Chinese dumpling restaurant in Samcheongdong. The ggoburi - fork - dumpling, which invented more than 500 years ago, is the best order here. Even Empress Cixi enjoyed this food. I don't know her? Let you google it. LOL



Cheonjinpoja (Samcheongdong)



The essential to visit. Dumpling of Cheonjinpoja in samcheongdong is famous because of it's history and taste. Steamed thick and soft dumpling skin,  loaves of fork which is full inside would satisfy you who visit Seoul as a traveler.
squeezed fork stock from inside is so nice when you have a bite.



Address: Sogyeok dong 148-2, Jognogu, Seoul
Phone call: 02-739-6086
Opening: 10:00~22:00

Fork Tianjin dumpling 6,000 won - 6 pieces



Tara~ This is the famous Tianjin dumpling!
I've gotten to have dumplings even though today is to hot. You know why? Because it worth to eat! LOL



I tore out to see inside and stock came out. This is the basic condition of classic and real Chinese dumpling!



This is chive dumpling. I loved them too, little less than fork dumpling of course!

Ciaomian, mixed noodle 6,000 won.



It has exactly same taste as the noddles I had when I was in China!



Chopped meat in noodles.



The feel of dried noodles was so nice. Some unqualified noodles in other places are too oily.



Inside is kind of small, very romantic and warm. It'd be nice to be with your friends or lover. LOL



After we filled our stomach with nice dumplings, we headed a place to experience traditional.

 

 

Tianjin dumpling. I hope you read my blog and had fun of it!
Gyeongbokgung would be my next.

No comments:

Post a Comment