korea guide book

SEOUL FOOD, DDEOKBOKKI RESTAURANT: DDANGCHO YEOPGIDDEOKBOKKI

Ddancho yeopgi ddeokboki is the first born as the original yeopgi deokboki, which means really hot and spicy! Since ddangcho ddeokbokki used the word "yeopgi" the other snack food started to use it exactly same.



Ddangcho yeopgi ddeobokki in myeongdong, Seoul



ddangcho yeopgi ddeokbokki, which is in myeongdong, cooks very very spicy ddeokbokki.
The best dish is ddangcho yeopgi ddeokbokki(a.k.a. ddangcho yeopddeok 12,000 won)
The first restaurant with its name was open in dongdaemun, first.
Not only cook just spicy dishes, but also to make its food unique and delicious, they insist on using ingredients from Korea.




Address: myeongdong 2 ga 32-14, junggu, Seoul
Opening time: 11:00~22:30
Phone call: 02-776-8592

Yeopgi ddeokbokki (12,000 won)



Even I could smell spicy! One of my friends, the Taiwanese woman, had this little spicy thing very well.



At least the meal has cheese on it. I hardly had 4 bites.



How could I had 4 bites? I'm still curious. LOL



You can find more ingredients inside, like fish cakes and sausages.



This is rice balls with dried seaweed. It was lucky that we had this.



My friends from Taiwan finished all ddeokboki. Good for me!

The next we visit to have fun in Seoul is





I found this coupon on the Internet! I wish you should be happy with it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment