korea guide book

SEOUL FOOD, VICOLO PASTA: GOOD TO BE WITH YOUR BOY OR GIRLFRIEND!

myeongdong famous restaurant in female employees in Seoul!



Vicolo is famous with their past and pizza!
spaghetti aglio olio e peperoncino (14,000 won) is their representative menu.
vicolo means narrow street. You have to make sure where it is because they literally locate in narrow street!
Vintage style interior attract female customers very well!

Vicolo Pasta in myeongdong



Address: myeongdong2ga 2-6 2nd floor
Opening time: 11:30~23:00 (off on Sunday)
Phone call: 02-756-0908

Spaghetti aglio olio e peperoncino (14,000 won)



I heard of that Peperocino means spicy chili.
It's not that spicy somehow. The smell and taste of olive oil and garlic is so nice.



Like the main dish, the spaghetti is so qualified! Nice scent, nice taste and great looking. Vicolo past in Seoul served us very well. LOL



Appetizer bread. Vicolo employees said some people come for this to have. They used salt and yeast to ferment these delicious breads. Very chewy!



Nice place for shooting! I'm going to do selfie with my friends later! LOL



Also I saw some guys who have business meeting there.



There are also tables outside. Pasta vicolo is so nice place for everyone!



Some place looks like wine cellar. I wouldn't expect that there is a restaurant like this!



Why am I thinking of Godfarther here? Sunshine through window is awesome!



China pots and bowls.



They also roast vicolo coffee too. I will try them next time!

After this nice pasta, we visited one more place.
 
 
I snapshot of this coupon, but forgot to use it. LOL
Don't make same mistake as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment